- ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating
- Triple-glazed high performance windows
- 1.5m / 3m building planning module
- 3m floor to ceiling height in podium levels 1-6, 2.75m floor to ceiling height in tower levels 7-19
- Comfort cooled and heated by variable fan coil HVAC system, designed to 1: 10 sq m
- Floor boxes provided at 1: 10 sq m
- Raised access flooring comprising 600 x 600mm modular tiles and 150mm void
- Acoustic metal tile lay-in suspended ceiling in a metal grid
- CCTV integrated system
- 24/7/365 access and DDA accessible building
- 8 x 21 person passenger high-speed lifts, plus a goods lift
- 115 secure, basement level car parking spaces (ratio of 1 space : 210 sq m)
- Motorcycle spaces
- 120 secure bicycle spaces, together with lockers, drying room and cubicle showers
- Male, female and disabled WCs (provided at 1: 10 sq m) on every floor
- Showers provided in the basement
- The building is designed to achieve an ‘Excellent’ BREEAM rating (2011).
- Triple glazed high performance windows to three sides (front elevation is double glazed).
- 1.5m / 3m building planning module.
- 9m and 10.5m structural grid (north to south).
- 7.5m and 9m structural grid (east to west).
- Raised access flooring comprising 600 x 600mm modular tiles.
- Carpet provision by way of a Developer capital contribution.
- Suspended ceiling will comprise acoustic metal tile lay-in suspended ceiling in a metal grid, capable of partitioning on a 1.5 x 1.5m grid.
- 24/7/365 access with fully inclusive design – DDA accessible building, designed to current requirements and best practices.
- 3 x 21 person / 1,600kg passenger high-speed lifts serving the podium floors ground – 6 based on an occupancy of 1 person: 10 sq m an average interval time of no more than 30 seconds and car speeds of 2m/s.
- 5 x 21 person / 1,600kg passenger high-speed lifts serving the tower floors 7 – 19, based on an occupancy of 1 person: 10 sq m an average interval time of no more than 30 seconds and car speeds of 4m/s.
- 1 x 30 person / 2,250kg goods lift high-speed lift serving basement – floor 19, with a car speeds of 1.6m/s.
- 115 secure, basement level car parking spaces, providing at a car parking ratio of 1 space: 210 sq m, plus motorcycle spaces.
- 120 secure bicycle spaces, together with lockers, drying room and eight cubicle showers.
- 3m floor to ceiling height in podium levels 1-6 and 2.75m floor to ceiling height in tower levels 7-19 with a 200mm ceiling construction and lighting zone
- 150mm raised floor zone (including deflection and tolerance, but excluding floor finish).
- 1.05m structural floor zone (including deflection, excluding tolerance).
- 150mm ceiling construction and lighting zone.
- 3.5 kN/sq m imposed loading – office area.
- 1 kN/sq m imposed loading – partitions.
Mechanical & Electrical
- The offices will be comfort cooled and heated by a 2 and 4 pipe variable fan coil HVAC system, designed to accommodate a density of 1 person: 10 sq m.
- 22°C (plus or minus 2 degrees) internal design condition and 12 l/s per person outside air supply, plus 10% (FCU fit-out) based on 1 person: 10 sq m.
- 40 W/sq m (busbar capacity) small power provision for lighting (12 W/sq m) and power (25 W/sq m) to office floors, and 15 W/sq m capacity in the riser.
- Future tenant plant space will be provided for future use at roof and basement levels.
- The BMS head-end will be installed as part of the base build and network configuration will have an interface for the tenant to access as part of their Category B works.
- Floor boxes provided at 1: 10 sq m.
- Proximity readers will be provided to main entrance doors, reception turnstiles, car park entry system.
- Wireways for future tenant security system to be installed to each door to office areas on split floors.
- Door intercom phone system will be provided to the external entrance doors.
- Speedgate and intercom system will control access to the basement car park.
- CCTV integrated system will be installed at critical areas around the building for surveillance.
- HV power supplies will be from dual 6.6 KVa cables on a ring network.
- Critical life safety systems within the building will be backed by a landlord’s single set diesel standby generator, whilst tank rooms and tenant plant space is provided for enhanced generator back up by individual tenants.
- Telephony can be sourced from any telephony company.
- 2 separate exchanges, clockwise and anti-clockwise, around a dedicated Spinningfields ring (comprising 4x Spinningfields ducts and a 2 duct BT system), entering the building via dual feeds and thereon to the tenant’s demise via dual risers.
- Male, female and disabled WCs provided at 1 person: 10 sq m (with an ambulant disabled toilet and fully wheelchair accessible toilet) on every floor.
- Showers provided on every floor.